Monday, September 28, 2009

Washington Square

What is it about New York. I went there last week for work and stayed in Grenwich Village, a half block from Washington Square park. It was balmy and my skinny jeans stuck to my legs as I walked throught the city in the evenings. I was constantly sweaty and slightly uncomfortable but it felt great to be warmed. I was blocks from some of the best restaurants in the city and one of my favorite neighborhoods to people watch and soak in the energy of the area. It was warm still and the city looked so green and alive. I was visiting for Fashion Coterie and loved every second of it.


Washington Square
Originally uploaded by verphotoman

1 comment:

Cathi said...

what a wonderful experience for you! I was there a few months ago and loved it too!! Have a great day!